(02) 9607 2864
Unit 5, 1 - 3 Whyalla Place,
Prestons, NSW 2170
Nastasi & Associates engineer modular buildings for some of the most demanding construction sites and sporting teams. We have expertise in modular buildings from design and manufacture of modules, to transportation and all the way to structural sign off.
- Fast turnaround times. Engineering modular buildings needs to be timely as most projects have tight completion times of just weeks instead of months and years. Most projects we work on are completed within 15 -20 weeks.
- Structural solutions also include fire engineering design, required for multi storey modular building construction.
- Designing for larger spans between supports with tight head heights.
- Engineering designs incorporating concrete floors with higher kPa or dynamic load requirements such as gymnasium floors. A great example of this is the new Parramatta Eels Community Rugby League Facility, Stage 1. See inside this new facility
- Gantry beams integrated into the modular design of the buildings or engineered externally for hired modular building structures.
- Design of lifting and tie down locations without taking away from the unique, neat look of sporting complexes, especially for multi level buildings.